Meet The Key Players From...
- ING Belgium
- Permanent TSB
- Lloyds Bank
- Alior Bank S.A.
And many more...
With The Following Job Titles...
COOs, VPs, Directors, Global Heads, Managers, Chiefs Of and Team Leads
- Payment Strategy
- Business Architecture
- Payment Systems
- Risk & Compliance
- Digital Transformation
- Business Change Delivery
- IT Architecture
- Customer Authentication Services
- Back-Office Payment Processing Solutions
- Innovative Payment Solutions
- Legal Payment Services
- Payment Services Consultancies
- Mainframe Infrastructure IT Solutions
- API Platform Integration Services
- Cyber-Security Services
Our business as content providers is to deliver high-value information that is almost perfectly relevant for the end-user.
An LBCG conference or information product offers real-world solutions to critical business challenges. Our topics have been extensively researched and analytically programmed.
Speakers and contributors are top-level decision makers and leaders in their fields, who wish to engage in meaningful discussion with delegates on important industry issues and trends.
Our knowledge banks contain best practice case studies, extensive technical briefings and information-rich videos; enabling extensive learning and benchmarking opportunities.
Why You Should Attend
Prepare For Day Zero
Equipping The Banking Industry With The Operational Know-How To Be Ready To Capitalise On A Post-PSD2 Market
- Be Compliant And Ready For Implementation: Tackle PSD2 uncertainty through objective screening of what the regulation actually means to your business operations
- Minimize Risk To Business: See carefully selected case studies of developing customer authentication methods to minimize fraudulent transactions without affecting the customer experience
- Develop Your Architecture: Understand the possibilities of upgrading your current system architecture and quickly identify the commercial opportunities in a Post-PSD2 environment
- Maximize Customer Engagement: Recognize value generation opportunities and know how to both educate the customer on new products and ensure consumer trust
- Integrate Your API Systems: Learn first-hand experiences on what is possible and what isn't through understanding the possibilities and constraints of opening up API data to third-parties to determine the most cost-effective methods