Meet The Key Players From...
- ING Belgium
- Permanent TSB
- Lloyds Bank
- Alior Bank S.A.
And many more...
With The Following Job Titles...
COOs, VPs, Directors, Global Heads, Managers, Chiefs Of and Team Leads
- Payment Strategy
- Business Architecture
- Payment Systems
- Risk & Compliance
- Digital Transformation
- Business Change Delivery
- IT Architecture
- Customer Authentication Services
- Back-Office Payment Processing Solutions
- Innovative Payment Solutions
- Legal Payment Services
- Payment Services Consultancies
- Mainframe Infrastructure IT Solutions
- API Platform Integration Services
- Cyber-Security Services
The PSD2 Implementation Congress will be held at:
Courthouse Hotel - Shoreditch
335-337 Old St,
London EC1V 9LL
Tel:+44 (0)203 3105555
Please click here to register
London Business Conferences have secured a preferential rate for conference attendees.
To access the room rate of 260GBP inc VAT, please click here or call 0203 310 5552/3.
Please use the promo code LBCG0316 when making your reservation.
Please note that it is advisable to book accommodation as early as possible as the preferential rate is due to expire on 25 February, 2017.
Why You Should Attend
Prepare For Day Zero
Equipping The Banking Industry With The Operational Know-How To Be Ready To Capitalise On A Post-PSD2 Market
- Be Compliant And Ready For Implementation: Tackle PSD2 uncertainty through objective screening of what the regulation actually means to your business operations
- Minimize Risk To Business: See carefully selected case studies of developing customer authentication methods to minimize fraudulent transactions without affecting the customer experience
- Develop Your Architecture: Understand the possibilities of upgrading your current system architecture and quickly identify the commercial opportunities in a Post-PSD2 environment
- Maximize Customer Engagement: Recognize value generation opportunities and know how to both educate the customer on new products and ensure consumer trust
- Integrate Your API Systems: Learn first-hand experiences on what is possible and what isn't through understanding the possibilities and constraints of opening up API data to third-parties to determine the most cost-effective methods