Meet The Key Players From...
- ING Belgium
- Permanent TSB
- Lloyds Bank
- Alior Bank S.A.
And many more...
With The Following Job Titles...
COOs, VPs, Directors, Global Heads, Managers, Chiefs Of and Team Leads
- Payment Strategy
- Business Architecture
- Payment Systems
- Risk & Compliance
- Digital Transformation
- Business Change Delivery
- IT Architecture
- Customer Authentication Services
- Back-Office Payment Processing Solutions
- Innovative Payment Solutions
- Legal Payment Services
- Payment Services Consultancies
- Mainframe Infrastructure IT Solutions
- API Platform Integration Services
- Cyber-Security Services
If you would like to find out about media partner opportunities and ways you can work with us at the PSD2 Implementation Congress 2017, please email Arun Mandalia at Arun.Mandalia@lbcg.com.
Benefits Of Becoming A Media Partner:
- Associate your media brand with the leading minds in the industry
- Stay ahead of your market - be there to hear what the industry leaders are doing and planning
- The market and players are changing all the time - get your media brand infront of a current senior industry audience
- Open up access to member and subscriber congress discounts.
- Increase your association membership base and subscriber requests onsite
Our Current Media Partners:
Special Group interested in understanding how new PDS2 regulation will affect the European economy and how the technologies can enable the...View
Acuity Market Intelligence is the definitive source for biometrics market intelligence with a proven record of accurately anticipating...View
Brave New Coin (BNC) is a leading data & research provider in the exponential Digital Assets &...View
Established about five years ago, Financial IT is the venue where that community makes itself heard. Innovation is the common feature of the...View
Established in 2012 and relaunched in 2015, BankNXT has developed a reputation for strong opinions, influential...View
The Payments & Cards Network is dedicated to the Payments, FinTech and eCommerce industries. We add...View
The Emerging Payments Association (EPA) is a thriving community of payments professionals whose goals are to...View
PaymentsJournal is a free, comprehensive online information portal designed to keep payments and banking industry professionals informed...View
Mercator Advisory Group is the leading independent research and advisory services firm exclusively focused on the payments and banking...View
Why You Should Attend
Prepare For Day Zero
Equipping The Banking Industry With The Operational Know-How To Be Ready To Capitalise On A Post-PSD2 Market
- Be Compliant And Ready For Implementation: Tackle PSD2 uncertainty through objective screening of what the regulation actually means to your business operations
- Minimize Risk To Business: See carefully selected case studies of developing customer authentication methods to minimize fraudulent transactions without affecting the customer experience
- Develop Your Architecture: Understand the possibilities of upgrading your current system architecture and quickly identify the commercial opportunities in a Post-PSD2 environment
- Maximize Customer Engagement: Recognize value generation opportunities and know how to both educate the customer on new products and ensure consumer trust
- Integrate Your API Systems: Learn first-hand experiences on what is possible and what isn't through understanding the possibilities and constraints of opening up API data to third-parties to determine the most cost-effective methods