Meet The Key Players From...
- ING Belgium
- Permanent TSB
- Lloyds Bank
- Alior Bank S.A.
And many more...
With The Following Job Titles...
COOs, VPs, Directors, Global Heads, Managers, Chiefs Of and Team Leads
- Payment Strategy
- Business Architecture
- Payment Systems
- Risk & Compliance
- Digital Transformation
- Business Change Delivery
- IT Architecture
- Customer Authentication Services
- Back-Office Payment Processing Solutions
- Innovative Payment Solutions
- Legal Payment Services
- Payment Services Consultancies
- Mainframe Infrastructure IT Solutions
- API Platform Integration Services
- Cyber-Security Services
It starts with a human desire, and when a universe of technology, devices and data aligns, it ends in a moment of fulfillment and insight. Billions of these moments occur each second around the globe. They are moments that can define an era, launch an innovation, and forever alter for the better how we relate to our environment. DataStax is the power behind the moment. Built on the unique architecture of Apache Cassandra™, DataStax Enterprise is the always-on data platform and has been battle-tested for the world's most innovative, global applications.
With more than 500 customers in over 50 countries, DataStax provides data management to the world's most innovative companies, such as Netflix, Safeway, ING, Adobe, Intuit, Target and eBay. Based in Santa Clara, Calif., DataStax is backed by industry-leading investors including Comcast Ventures, Crosslink Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital, Premji Invest and Scale Venture Partners. For more information, visit DataStax.com/customers or follow us on @DataStax.
Why You Should Attend
Prepare For Day Zero
Equipping The Banking Industry With The Operational Know-How To Be Ready To Capitalise On A Post-PSD2 Market
- Be Compliant And Ready For Implementation: Tackle PSD2 uncertainty through objective screening of what the regulation actually means to your business operations
- Minimize Risk To Business: See carefully selected case studies of developing customer authentication methods to minimize fraudulent transactions without affecting the customer experience
- Develop Your Architecture: Understand the possibilities of upgrading your current system architecture and quickly identify the commercial opportunities in a Post-PSD2 environment
- Maximize Customer Engagement: Recognize value generation opportunities and know how to both educate the customer on new products and ensure consumer trust
- Integrate Your API Systems: Learn first-hand experiences on what is possible and what isn't through understanding the possibilities and constraints of opening up API data to third-parties to determine the most cost-effective methods