Meet The Key Players From...
- ING Belgium
- Permanent TSB
- Lloyds Bank
- Alior Bank S.A.
And many more...
With The Following Job Titles...
COOs, VPs, Directors, Global Heads, Managers, Chiefs Of and Team Leads
- Payment Strategy
- Business Architecture
- Payment Systems
- Risk & Compliance
- Digital Transformation
- Business Change Delivery
- IT Architecture
- Customer Authentication Services
- Back-Office Payment Processing Solutions
- Innovative Payment Solutions
- Legal Payment Services
- Payment Services Consultancies
- Mainframe Infrastructure IT Solutions
- API Platform Integration Services
- Cyber-Security Services
Led By European Banks And Payment Experts
Payconiq - ING & KBC
Technical Services Director
Head of Card
Head of Unit - Payment Systems
Banco de Portugal
Senior Architect Designer
Product Manager (Payment Solutions Global)
PSD2 Implementation Congress
The Only Banking-Led Forum In The Financial Industry Dedicated To The Operational Delivery Of PSD2
The first event of its kind: the PSD2 Implementation Congress offers the most comprehensive panel of PSD2 experts, experienced payment professionals and innovation leads in the financial services industry to break down what you need to do to take your PSD2 implementation operations further.
After months of close consultation with Payment Strategy Leads, Heads of Payment and Strategy and Innovation Directors, LBCG will bring the banking and payment ecosystem under the same roof to benchmark the roadmaps of delivering PSD2.
Tackling 'How To' Operational Questions Of Risk, Security And Customer Authentication
Led by the banking and FinTech industry, the PSD2 Implementation Congress will tackle the operational challenges of moving forward with PSD2 by dissecting the ambiguity within security, customer authentication, risk and compliance and data ownership through carefully selected case-studies and presentations by leading payment experts.
Delivering Practical API Integration And Data Management Case Studies To Move PSD2 Forward
The Congress will give banking institutions the tools to begin the journey of opening business and further opportunities of PSD2. Delivering crucial insights into API system functionality, third-party resource sharing and integrating APIs within existing infrastructure, attendees will have a unique opportunity to benchmark and develop their API and Data Systems further.
Become Compliant And Seamless
Through close consultation with Heads of Payment Strategy and Innovation, LBCG has developed an agenda that puts into focus the steps banks must take to develop and integrate seamless payments within their system architecture. All case studies will be geared towards minimizing the impact to the customer journey, giving attendees critical information to put their PSD2 strategies into action.
Why You Should Attend
Prepare For Day Zero
Equipping The Banking Industry With The Operational Know-How To Be Ready To Capitalise On A Post-PSD2 Market
- Be Compliant And Ready For Implementation: Tackle PSD2 uncertainty through objective screening of what the regulation actually means to your business operations
- Minimize Risk To Business: See carefully selected case studies of developing customer authentication methods to minimize fraudulent transactions without affecting the customer experience
- Develop Your Architecture: Understand the possibilities of upgrading your current system architecture and quickly identify the commercial opportunities in a Post-PSD2 environment
- Maximize Customer Engagement: Recognize value generation opportunities and know how to both educate the customer on new products and ensure consumer trust
- Integrate Your API Systems: Learn first-hand experiences on what is possible and what isn't through understanding the possibilities and constraints of opening up API data to third-parties to determine the most cost-effective methods